Chief Information Officer & Project Manager
Andrew Siddles is a senior IT professional who has worked in the information technology field for over 20 years as a manager, consultant, analyst, lecturer and engineer.
His roles have included:
- Contract Chief Information Officer and Project Manager at CIO to Go since 2014
- Lecturer in Strategic IT Management at Eastern Institute of Technology
- Chief Information Officer at One School Global
- Chairman of Advisory Groups at Hawke’s Bay Local Authority Shared Services (HB LASS)
- Executive Director at Association of Local Government Information Managers (ALGIM)
- Corporate IT Manager at Napier City Council
- IT Project Manager at British American Tobacco
- Senior IT Network Engineer at Rothmans
- Records Officer at Wellington City Council
Start with a coffee
Get started with a free, no obligation chat about your IT challenges and opportunities.
Call: 027 669 0826